- patient decontamination tent (air-supported, 9,7 * 5,9 * 3,6 m)
- with undressing, wet-treatment and dressing areas,
- with overpressure providing channels,
- with interfaces for connection to other systems,
- personel decon scaffold (with fixed shower heads)
- waste water collecting basin and pump
- water supply module (RBA-70KVi)
- collapsible water tank (3000L) (for clean water)
- collapsible water tank (6000L) (for waste water)
- tent lighting set
- mobile area lighting set (MTVK-2)
The content of the system (if the customer requests) may be expanded with patient decontamination elements. When the middle devider (between the middle lines) is taken out, the strecher holding frame can be set up (for the decontamination of non-ambulant patients). The decontamination of ambu-lant patients will be carried out at both side-lines. The personel decon scaffold already contents all connection points for hand showers which will be needed for crew assistance. A patient decon device can also be added.
- personel decon lines - 4,
- number of shower heads: 12,
- need in water: 900 L/h/decon line
Using of this equipment in full autonomy is not planned, so it requests outer (230V) power supply. Its collapsible water tank (3000L) can serve as a water source or it can be supplyed from pipe system.
This development project won a KMOP-1.1.4-09-2010-0084 support.